Action Packed Plett Life

Welcome to a day in the lives of our little Plett family...


Well finally we are getting some true summer-like weather! The high for today is a fabulous +24 degrees! Can't wait to feel that on my skin! It sucks that I am still going to stuck inside at work, but at least I can imagine how wonderful it would be to be outside.

Yesterday we had our rug installed upstairs in the office and blue room - it looks great! We also had the linoleum installed on the stairs going into the basement. Today they will finish the linoleum in the porch, and the rug will be installed in the basement. I can't wait to see it! I think the basement will look almost complete after today. It's exciting to be this close to being finished in the house. After the long weekend (Ryan is going on the annual Plett fishing trip) he and his dad will begin the process of installing the laminate floors. I brought in a piece the other day, just to see what it will look like... WOW! It will be a huge change. Then I think we will have to have a huge open house to celebrate. You are all invited.

My favorite verse for today: "But the LORD said to Samuel, 'Do not consider his appearance or his height, for I have rejected him. The LORD does not look at the things man looks at. Man looks at the outward appearance, but the LORD looks at the heart.'"
II Samuel 16:7

0 Responses to “”

Post a Comment


Web This Blog


The WeatherPixie Website Counter
Free Site Counter XML

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates



© 2006 Action Packed Plett Life | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health