Action Packed Plett Life

Welcome to a day in the lives of our little Plett family...


I was a bit shocked, and disturbed by a commercial I saw on TV recently. I can't remember what we were watching, but just as I was leaving the room my eye caught a glimpse of the first scene of the commercial - two girls kissing passionately. Now I really don't want to preach, because it's not what I'm about, but I was appalled. I believe we had been watching an NHL playoff game, and my kids (technically I don't have any, but stay with me here) could have been watching. It was very over-the-top, and I questioned again what the line is for TV viewing? I wasn't the only one with questions about it apparently. I think the line that came up on the screen at the end really nailed down my feelings about it... "Less Limits is More Fun". Now there's some inspiration for what to teach your kids to live life by.

0 Responses to “”

Post a Comment


Web This Blog


The WeatherPixie Website Counter
Free Site Counter XML

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates



© 2006 Action Packed Plett Life | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health