Action Packed Plett Life

Welcome to a day in the lives of our little Plett family...



Today may be the last day that my Neon is in the family. My poor little Neon... she was so good to me, my first car.

1 Responses to “”

  1. # Blogger Krystle

    My first car was an 85' Plymoth Horizon, with red interior. I called her "The Grey Stallion" I had a 95' Neon too (my second car)You don't miss the 2nd like you do the 1st.  

Post a Comment


Web This Blog


The WeatherPixie Website Counter
Free Site Counter XML

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates



© 2006 Action Packed Plett Life | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health