Action Packed Plett Life

Welcome to a day in the lives of our little Plett family...


It's okay to not be okay. I'm taking my friend Rebekah up on this today, and so today I'm just not going to be okay. It seems like it's starting out to be one of those weeks that you just want to go away. The list of my compaints is long, and there is nothing more annoying than a complainer. However, as this is my space to do as I please, I'm going to spend some time complaining. Here is my list:

  • I have a nasty cold, with a cough that keeps me up at night.
  • The only thing that helps the cough is tea, and since I don't have decaf tea, it keeps me up even more.
  • My dad leaves on vacation in a week, which means all of his work falls on my shoulders. (He has to pick up my slack when I'm away too, so I'm not really complaining so much as I am just not looking foward to it).
  • Ryan is stressed about work, which stresses me out, because I can't help him.
  • I miss our baby (I don't want a pity-party here, I'm just saying).
  • There is a hideous wind out today, and it messed up my hair this morning.
  • There are other situations that are stressing me out, but I'm not going to get into all of them because that would just be too much negativity all in one place at one time. But needless to say, the light at the end of the tunnel is dull today.
  • Oh, and I almost forgot, the kitten jumped on my head while I was in bed this morning. But she sort of missed, and clawed at my ear for support as she continued her climb. Ow.

Thankfully, when things are this crappy, you can be sure that things will soon improve! If you've stuck with me this far, thanks. I appreciate your loyal readership - even when I have nothing but bad news. Hey, on the bright side, I'm not wearing a turtleneck today!

2 Responses to “”

  1. # Blogger Jeremy

    That's a legitimate list. Like you say, nowhere to go by up.

    I dumped a huge whining session on a friend this week, then ended it off by adding, "I'd hate to see how I cope with actual adversity when it comes." When enough little bad things add up (and not all of yours are little), they can feel big.  

  2. # Blogger Erin

    I chuckled about your wind comment. Weather has a way of adding insult to injury.

    Things will get better. To be entirely cliche: the darkest hour is just before dawn!  

Post a Comment


Web This Blog


The WeatherPixie Website Counter
Free Site Counter XML

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates



© 2006 Action Packed Plett Life | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health