Action Packed Plett Life

Welcome to a day in the lives of our little Plett family...


See, no turtleneck.

Okay, so here are some good things that have happened today:

  • I forgot to mention that last night I had a BLAST chatting on the webcam with Steve and Emily. They just got theirs hooked up, and now we can see and talk to each other online. So awesome! Of course, most of the time all we could see was Emily's nostrils and tonsils.
  • Robin said I was having a good hair day. (See picture above)
  • I just designed a great CD cover today. I think it looks cool. See it in PDF format here.
  • I have sweet & sour pork ribs in the slow cooker.
  • Last night I made amazing apple crisp.
  • I made Krystle's day by posting my edited version of the family pic seen below.
  • I got a new Liquid Paper today, and it came with an awesome free pen. So, now I'm not only able to correct mistakes without tearing the paper apart, I can also rewrite them in with my new pen.
  • This is one of those times where I am laughing at myself while I type this.
  • Robin laughed when I emailed her the following:

1 Responses to “”

  1. # Blogger Ang

    When steve told me, I could only imagine what Emily's first webcam experience-with you two as her audience-must have been like. crazy girl.  

Post a Comment


Web This Blog


The WeatherPixie Website Counter
Free Site Counter XML

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates



© 2006 Action Packed Plett Life | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health