Action Packed Plett Life

Welcome to a day in the lives of our little Plett family...


I'm sorry to have to say that 2005 didn't end the way we would have liked it to. I know that is somewhat vague, but if you want to know more, you can read it here. On the bright side, we are doing well, and we know that 2006 can only be better for us. Tomorrow we leave for Hawaii, and we are really looking forward to the break. I'm sure you'll hear from us soon.

4 Responses to “”

  1. # Blogger Lindsay

    Hi Heather and Ryan - You're in my prayers and I love you lots. Have a good time in Hawaii!

    L  

  2. # Blogger Unknown

    May God hold you in this time. I know what that os like. Been thru it twice.  

  3. # Blogger Develo

    Sophie and I have you in our thoughts and prayers. Make sure you pull Plett away from the laptop once in a while, and get some shave ice for me!  

  4. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Hi Heather. Just wanted to let you know that back home there are lots of thoughts and prayers being sent up for you guys. Everyone I've talked to has expressed so much love and concern for you. I hope that your time in Hawaii is both relaxing and healing for you. I love you and miss you!  

Post a Comment


Web This Blog


The WeatherPixie Website Counter
Free Site Counter XML

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates



© 2006 Action Packed Plett Life | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health