Action Packed Plett Life

Welcome to a day in the lives of our little Plett family...


I hope everybody had a wonderful Christmas! We certainly did. It was really nice to spend this Christmas at home, with our family and friends. Of course, we are much looking forward to the trip to Hawaii, and getting to see Steve, Ang, Emily and Tom. Hooray!

Ryan and I actually went out on Boxing Day to shop. We felt it was almost something we had to do, seeing as we were actually at home to do it! We left for the city at 7:00 a.m., with I think was quite a reasonable time to leave in a long run. We had a successful trip - and bought ourselves a bedroom suite for Christmas! The price was right, we both liked it, and it was pretty much perfect. This means that the "baby room" will finally get cleared out, and I'll be able to start working on getting it ready for Baby Plett.

Ryan will be bringing his laptop to Hawaii this year, where I believe we have free in-room internet hookup. So, I may even be able to post from Hawaii - if we have a rainy day, or a boring afternoon where I've burnt myself to a crisp. Trust me, it doesn't take much for me! Anyway, until then, happy New Year!

1 Responses to “”

  1. # Blogger Erin

    Have a great trip- what a nice break from the winter! I hope we get to see some of those tropical pictures.  

Post a Comment


Web This Blog


The WeatherPixie Website Counter
Free Site Counter XML

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates



© 2006 Action Packed Plett Life | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health