Action Packed Plett Life

Welcome to a day in the lives of our little Plett family...



On Sunday was the Plett gathering, where there were at least three prego Plett women present. Margaret is a couple of months ahead of me - but I think I have her beat.

3 Responses to “”

  1. # Blogger Tannis

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.  

  2. # Blogger Tannis

    Impressive bulge, can't wait to see that sucker at 8 and a half months! Go for 9lbs at the very least - you get great bragging rights when it's all over.  

  3. # Blogger Heather

    I should mention that this was taken right after dinner where I had downed more than my share of stuffing and mashed potatoes. I was also feeling icky (gas) and poopy (bloated) - so those two factors aided in the bulge you see here.  

Post a Comment


Web This Blog


The WeatherPixie Website Counter
Free Site Counter XML

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates



© 2006 Action Packed Plett Life | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health