Action Packed Plett Life

Welcome to a day in the lives of our little Plett family...


Just four more days until Ryan and I are off on our April adventure. I am looking forward to it so much! It really hasn't been that long since our last vacation, but it seems like forever - especially when that travel bug bites.

We make our flight from Winnipeg to Saskatoon on Saturday morning. Ironically, we had been trying to get a hold of my cousin, Ken Quiring, who married us, to get his mailing address. He called us last night, without knowing that we had been trying to contact him, because he needed OUR mailing address. In any case, it just so happens that he will be in Saskatoon on Saturday afternoon, so Ryan and I will be having coffee with him, his wife and kids. Should be nice to catch up since the wedding, and now there is no need to spend any money on postage.

Saturday night in Saskatoon is the big Pixies concert. Although I don't think the realization has set in for Ryan that he will actually be seeing them, I know that he is going to be totally stoked! I am not a big Pixies fan at all, but I am really excited to be there with Ryan when he sees them, because I know how great it's going to be for him. I believe Steve and Ang will also be there, but who knows if we'll track each other down in the crowd.

Sunday afternoon we will one again take to the air and be off to Kelowna. I love flying over the mountains, although someday I would love to drive through them. Ryan says he's tired of making that drive, and I don't blame him, but if we ever have kids - we're driving it. I'm not sure where we'll head first when we get to Kelowna, possibly straight to Summerland to see our friends. The week doesn't have too many set plans, just to relax, spend time with people, and make the treck out to Powell River to see Steve and Ang's new place - and of course - Emily!!! I've always had a great time with Ryan's friends, and I don't feel at all out of the loop, or even "too young". B.C. is such a beautiful place, if Ryan wanted to move out there, I don't think I would argue. Maybe we could get Gerald & Dianne's place! Ha!

0 Responses to “”

Post a Comment


Web This Blog


The WeatherPixie Website Counter
Free Site Counter XML

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates



© 2006 Action Packed Plett Life | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health