Action Packed Plett Life

Welcome to a day in the lives of our little Plett family...


I can hardly believe that it's just another 12 days before we leave for B.C.! I can hardly wait! On Saturday I called Ang and talked to her briefly - they were just on their way out the door. We said a quick good bye, and I hung up. Two minutes later the phone rang. I picked up, and all I could hear was sniffling and Emily choked out, "Hader, I wanted to TALK to you!". I guess she wasn't going to go anywhere until she got to talk to me. Ang must have been telling her that she had to hang up the phone soon, because after talking for a few minutes she said, "Hold on... Mom, Hader has a LOT of things she needs to tell me!". Very cute, and very funny!

0 Responses to “”

Post a Comment


Web This Blog


The WeatherPixie Website Counter
Free Site Counter XML

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates



© 2006 Action Packed Plett Life | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health