Action Packed Plett Life

Welcome to a day in the lives of our little Plett family...


Tagged by Janelle, here is my "Three Things" list.

3 Things that scare me:

Wood Ticks – I hate them.

The End Times – what if I have to live through it?

Having my children not know Christ.


3 People who make me laugh:

Ryan – you are my sunshine. I love you.

My brother – his stories are SO hilarious.

Robin – one of my bestest friends. She always has me busting.


3 Things I Love:

Children – I just love kids. They are beautiful creatures of God.

A cleaned up house.

Cuddling with Ryan during a movie.


3 Things I Hate:

War – I just hate it.

Cold food.

The weeds on my yard.


3 Things I don't Understand:

Murder, and various other forms of human abuse.

Biology – I almost failed it in high school.

How someone can not like chocolate.


3 Things on my Floor:

Ryan’s clothes.

A box of Chamber of Commerce stuff.

Cat fur.


3 Things I'm doing right now:

Singing a song from church in my head.
“Hallelujah! Grace like rain falls on me…”

Thinking it’s gross that I can hear Ryan eating chips in another room.

Relaxing – it’s Sunday afternoon!


3 Things I want to do before I die:

Learn to knit.

Hold my grandchildren. I agree with Janelle.

Go to Europe.


3 Things I can do:

Make a killer chocolate cake.

Make any kid smile – TRUST me.

Design a fabulous invitation for any event.


3 Ways to describe my personality:

Friendly – I find it hard NOT to be!

A good listener, if you need one.

Generous – I love to give.


3 Things I Think you should listen to:

Casting Crown’s Lifesong CD

Everybody Dance Now (Gonna Make You Sweat)
– couldn’t we all use more of the 80’s?

God - He's always speaking... again, agree with Janelle.


3 Things I Don't think you should listen to:

People who put you down.

Most of the music out there – it’s awful.

Satan – he has no use for you.


3 Favorite Foods:

Kraft Dinner

Cottage Cheese perogies, boiled, with cream gravy

Bananas Foster – Ryan has me hooked.


3 Beverages I drink regularly:

Iced Tea (homemade)

Milk (1%, white or chocolate)

Tea (regular old Red Rose, Earl Grey, or blueberry)


3 Shows I watch:

The Amazing Race

Survivor

Without A Trace

3 Responses to “”

  1. # Blogger Janelle

    Banana's WHAT????
    i have NO idea what you just said....  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Oh golly! Bananas Foster is something I've only ever seen or had in Hawaii. Just imagine warm grilled bananas, glazed with caramel-brown sugar, dripping in ice cream, and more brown sugar - all melty, and sweet and creamy. I NEED one NOW!  

  3. # Blogger Janelle

    oh my goodness - i'll take 2!!!!!
    now i have to go to Hawaii now!!  

Post a Comment


Web This Blog


The WeatherPixie Website Counter
Free Site Counter XML

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates



© 2006 Action Packed Plett Life | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health