Action Packed Plett Life

Welcome to a day in the lives of our little Plett family...


Life is swell at the Plett household these days. Ryan is still fairly occupied with his business. The weather has been gorgeous, so I have been spending my days working on the yard.

Our garage sale on Saturday was great, and we had a good time. We made a few bucks too, which was nice. Then, on Saturday evening Ryan and I got to hang out with Tanis Hiebert and her girls. We had a great time. Ivy is super smart, and I just can't get over her amazing vocabulary. She is going into Kindergarten this fall, so I was asking her some questions about that. Tanis told her to describe her classroom, so Ivy asked me "Do you want to hear about the coolest features, or the whole room?". I opted for the "coolest features".

Sunday was another lovely day. We had our church picnic, and then in the afternoon I got to meet a bunch of Blogger pals! It was a great reunion, and totally awesome to meet some girls that I have been getting to know via blogs. Janelle, Kamryn and Carissa were out from Saskatchewan, and Wenona came in from Schanzenfeld, Manitoba. I actually ended up getting very emotional about meeting them, and walked up Amber's driveway in tears! How embarassing!

This week Steve, Ang and the kiddo's arrive! Woohoo! I can hardly wait to give them all a big hug!

8 Responses to “”

  1. # Blogger Ang

    You look amazing and i love that shirt!  

  2. # Blogger Jeremy

    Listen to you, bragging about Ivy! It's nice that it's not me for a change.

    Glad you got to hang with the Hiebert girls a bit.  

  3. # Blogger Krystle

    You look B-E-A-U-tiful Heather  

  4. # Blogger Amber

    Don't be embarrased because of the tears! I thought it was cute ;) It's been nice seeing you around lately...and I am so glad that you have been feeling thumps!! It won't be long and you'll be able to watch the kicks from the outside...it's facsinating!  

  5. # Blogger Janelle

    i was so excited to meet you! and the tears just made it more special. and i finally got to touch that belly!!! thanks for the gifts, hugs & the tour of your gorgeous house! you are very special to me! and i love ya!  

  6. # Blogger vanessa c. eidse

    heather... i love that picture of you!!! i´m really excited for you and your baby :)...
    i hope you are doing really well in manitoba.. thinking of you in spain!
    thanks again for all your help with the cd, by the way! i really appreciated it.. more than you can know. did you get a copy of the cd??
    -vanessa  

  7. # Blogger Erin

    You do look beautiful! It's that glow they always talk about. :)  

  8. # Blogger Nin

    you're looking great! nice clothes, it's so nice to have good clothes to feel good in. you can see such a joy in your face.
    I've been emotional these days too. My daughter left on Friday until the 25th. I cried quite a bit all morning. I knew it was my pregnancy hormones making it feel worse than it really was. I'll miss her, but I know she's having a blast and is safe and sound. I'm better now, my emotional days seem to just come and go.  

Post a Comment


Web This Blog


The WeatherPixie Website Counter
Free Site Counter XML

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates



© 2006 Action Packed Plett Life | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health