Action Packed Plett Life

Welcome to a day in the lives of our little Plett family...


JUNE HAPPENINGS AT THE PLETT'S

• June 4, my friend Jeryn gets Baptized.
• June 8, my last day of work!
• June 10, Family garage sale
• June 15, Steve, Ang, Emily & Thomas arrive! Woohoo!
• June 18, Father's Day, annual pool party at the Plett's.
• June 16, Cal & Kim's wedding.
• June 17, Rosenort Festival, and Jim & Sabrina's wedding.
• June 26, I turn 25!
• June 28, Baby Plett's would-have-been due date.

4 Responses to “”

  1. # Blogger Jeremy

    Looks like a busy month...lots of goodness there.  

  2. # Blogger Christine

    I really enjoy reading your blog. I hope you don't mind, I put your blog on my blog.  

  3. # Blogger Jeremy

    Congrats on the last day of work -- that must have felt good.  

  4. # Blogger Unknown

    How was the garage sale?  

Post a Comment


Web This Blog


The WeatherPixie Website Counter
Free Site Counter XML

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates



© 2006 Action Packed Plett Life | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health