Action Packed Plett Life

Welcome to a day in the lives of our little Plett family...


This weekend Ryan and I had the privilege to see Deep Sea 3D at the IMAX Theatre. I was completely amazed! It far, far exceeded my expectations. I have never been to a 3D movie, but I have seen a 3D Viewmaster (with cardboard glasses with a red lens and a blue lens). I assumed that we would get a similar pair of glasses, and that only certain parts of the film would "come out" at us. Not the case whatsoever! We all got a pair of high-tech sunglasses, and every aspect and detail of the film was 3D! At one point it felt like jellyfish were swimming up my nose. It was incredible. If you can get to am IMAX theatre, it is definately worth the $8. Go see it!

2 Responses to “”

  1. # Blogger Ang

    If Emily knew this existed she wouldn't be able to eat or sleep until she got to see it.  

  2. # Blogger Lindsay

    Haven't had the pleasure of seeing Deep Sea yet (it was sold out when I went), but we saw the 3D moon one in January. Amazing.

    The goggles were the best part. Nothing dorkier than a Saturday night activity that involves protective eyewear :)

    L  

Post a Comment


Web This Blog


The WeatherPixie Website Counter
Free Site Counter XML

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates



© 2006 Action Packed Plett Life | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health