Action Packed Plett Life

Welcome to a day in the lives of our little Plett family...


Today I am happy. Here are a few reasons why... it's Friday, we have no plans for the weekend, it's warming up outside, the cats were cuddled together in one cat bed today, I had a great lunch, my hair is nice today, a good friend sent me an e-card, my husband loves me, my parents love me, my in-laws probably even love me, work isn't stressing me out, two good songs came on the radio in a row, I'm going to have a new niece or nephew, the window is open and it's not cold, and the list goes on... What's making you happy today?

3 Responses to “”

  1. # Blogger Unknown

    It's Friday and the kids will be gone this weekend! All except Nelson Mandela [our oldest who is on punishment]. I call him that because he has to dwell in the cellar till we so to come out.  

  2. # Blogger Janelle

    well, i get to see your beautiful face, i get to move into my new house today, i got to worship with some amazing people this morning, i get to have KFC for supper, it's gorgeous outside, i have amazing friends who love my little girl & have such willing helping hand, and i have an amazing husband who is working hard to support his family tonite.
    i really hope you have a great weekend Heather! love ya!  

  3. # Anonymous Anonymous

    what makes me happy today. Reading your blog to remind me of all the blessings we receive each day and never stop to reflect on them.  

Post a Comment


Web This Blog


The WeatherPixie Website Counter
Free Site Counter XML

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates



© 2006 Action Packed Plett Life | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health