Action Packed Plett Life

Welcome to a day in the lives of our little Plett family...


*First*
First job: Working at Rose Lane Teahouse as a waitress/dishwasher
First screen name: eternal_13
First funeral: I think maybe it was my great grandma's
First pet: We've had so many - the first one I have clear memories of was our cat Tom
First piercing: My ears, in grade 4
First tattoo: None yet!
First credit card: I believe it was Mastercard
First kiss: Jonathon Eidse, in grade 3
First enemy: Not even worth talking about it.

*Last*
Last car ride: Back to work after lunch.
Last kiss: Saying good-bye to my hubby this morning.
Last movie watched: "North Country" with Charlize Theron at the Cheaps.
Last beverage drank: Water.
Last food consumed: Potato & cheddar perogies with mushroom sauce.
Last phone call: My mom.
Last time showered: This morning.
Last CD played: Black Eyed Peas - Monkey Business

*Now*
Single or taken: Happily taken
Gender: Female
Birthday: June 26
Sign: Cancer
Siblings: one younger brother, Matt
Hair color: Brown
Eye color: Blue/green
Shoe size: 6.5 - 7
Height: 5' 3"
Wearing: Khaki pants, black turtleneck sweater, black down vest, and black angora socks.
Drinking: Water.
Thinking about: What to make for supper.

1 Responses to “”

  1. # Blogger Krystle

    That was fun to read Heather. I think I might copy and paste it in my blog.  

Post a Comment


Web This Blog


The WeatherPixie Website Counter
Free Site Counter XML

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates



© 2006 Action Packed Plett Life | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health