Action Packed Plett Life

Welcome to a day in the lives of our little Plett family...


Nothing cheers me up like dancing. I love dancing - even if it means just cutting it loose in my kitchen. Since the decline of weekend clubbing, and the lack of weddings with good dancing in my life, I have to find ways of getting in my moves. This has been one of the perks of Ryan not being home at lunch hour. If I'm having a down day, I can throw in any of my own personal CDs (without him complaining about how terrible the music is) and just dance to my heart's content! Faves this week have been Whigfield's old classic "Sexy Eyes", as well as anything by the Black Eyed Peas, and my Jump5 Remixed CD. Yes, Jump5.

4 Responses to “”

  1. # Blogger Erin

    Yes! I've been known to groove to Ace of Base at times. It's therapeutic.  

  2. # Blogger Ang

    Charlie's Angels I Soundtrack, full of 70's grooves.  

  3. # Blogger Krystle

    Im the opposite, I suck at dancing. I remember one morning after I had been dancing all night (under the influence) I desided to have a look in the mirror what I looked like.....Never again. I danced once on the Cruise, and only cause I requested a song I didn't think they would play.  

  4. # Blogger Heather

    Krystle - I never said I was any good! And something about me dancing around in my red slippers doesn't exactly signify sexiness either.  

Post a Comment


Web This Blog


The WeatherPixie Website Counter
Free Site Counter XML

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates



© 2006 Action Packed Plett Life | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health