Action Packed Plett Life

Welcome to a day in the lives of our little Plett family...



My mom taught me how to make some of her famous Christmas chocolates this weekend. These are Peanut Butter Balls, and we also made...

13 Responses to “”

  1. # Blogger Ang

    i'm gonna die...  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Hi Heather,

    Ryan said he is bringing no samples. Where do I place an order for the peanut butter chocolates?

    Trisha  

  3. # Blogger Heather

    Trisha, your order is coming. The chocolates just need a couple of days to cure so that they taste extra delicious!  

  4. # Blogger Krystle

    Will you marry me  

  5. # Anonymous Anonymous

    they look like heaven on earth....  

  6. # Blogger Heather

    Krystle, if I wasn't so happily married, I'd totally marry you. You are a doll!  

  7. # Blogger Lindsay

    Yum...  

  8. # Blogger Elizabeth

    If I knew how to make those, you would need a forklift to get me out of my apartment. It would be like "What's Eating Gilbert Grape".  

  9. # Blogger Ang

    If I knew how to make those, it wouldn't be worth the hassle to leave my house!

    http://thumb8.webshots.com/s/thumb4/2/74/98/96127498SzHPEi_th.jpg  

  10. # Blogger Ang

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.  

  11. # Blogger Ang

    uh, linky no workey
    insert shot of bear extracted from forest via rope tied to helicopter.  

  12. # Blogger Amber

    WOW Heather, 11 comments....these are some special Peanut Butter Balls!! I do agree with everyone else though, they do look tasty. In fact, I am pretty sure I remember tasting these years ago at your house. :)  

  13. # Blogger Heather

    Amber, the PB Balls bring back memories to me every year. Maybe we'll end up at a Christmas party together yet and I'll bring some along for you.  

Post a Comment


Web This Blog


The WeatherPixie Website Counter
Free Site Counter XML

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates



© 2006 Action Packed Plett Life | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health