Action Packed Plett Life

Welcome to a day in the lives of our little Plett family...



Here is our place this morning, looking all cozy in the snow. Yesterday afternoon the power went out, and we shut down the shop and went home early. The power didn't come back on until after 5:00, but it was nice to enjoy a very quiet, candlelit evening at home.

2 Responses to “”

  1. # Blogger Jason

    Man am I jealous! Can you go build a snowman in the front yard for me please? That'd be fun.  

  2. # Blogger Heather

    I'd love to go out a build a snowman! I just wish it was light enough outside to do it when I got home from work. I have to admit that besides the awful road conditions, I am happy to have the snow. It's so beautiful - especially with the sun shining off it today.  

Post a Comment


Web This Blog


The WeatherPixie Website Counter
Free Site Counter XML

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates



© 2006 Action Packed Plett Life | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health