Action Packed Plett Life

Welcome to a day in the lives of our little Plett family...


I'm pumped to be spending this long weekend in Grand Forks with four amazing women. Our Bible Study group is heading out for a girls weekend out tomorrow. Robin Fehr, Jeryn Peters, Sherisse Brandt, Amy Loewen and I will be whooping it up for a weekend of shopping, eating, movies, and hot tubbing. I can't wait!

I feel badly for leaving Ryan at home by himself this weekend, and I'm going to miss him. These days he leaves the house before I get up, and is home after 6:00 every day. We are due for a date night I think! Hopefully he will enjoy the quiet, and find some time to work on projects that I would otherwise distract him from. Sometimes a weekend home alone is good for the soul. he may head out with a friend to a Moose game, and do some other "guy" stuff.

3 Responses to “”

  1. # Blogger Unknown

    As quiet as it's kept, Heath, us guys like it when you interrupt us from stuff. Especially when it leads to..uhmm...We just like it.

    Here's hoping you ladies have the greatest time! You have to bring Ryan something back. Something a GUY would like.

    No sweaters or t-shirts.

    Stuff like a drill or a saw...something like that.  

  2. # Blogger Heather

    That's a good idea - I will bring something back for him. I'm not sure if they'd let me cross the border with a drill or saw! Just kidding!  

  3. # Blogger Ang

    Look'n forward to da pics  

Post a Comment


Web This Blog


The WeatherPixie Website Counter
Free Site Counter XML

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates



© 2006 Action Packed Plett Life | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health