Action Packed Plett Life

Welcome to a day in the lives of our little Plett family...


Who Can Help?
Is there anyone out there that can help me out? I want to purchase a bedding set (Hedda Band in queen size seen below) from Ikea, but they don't sell this one online. I am looking for someone who lives near an Ikea store, that would pick it up and mail it to me. Anyone interested?

5 Responses to “”

  1. # Blogger Heather

    if you have no takers.. i am going to ontario in may and will be going to ikea.. would gladly pick it up for you. let me know. leave me a comment if you want and i will email you..  

  2. # Blogger Jamie

    Hey Heather - we go to Ikea every once in awhile so I'll check with you before the next time that we go and if you still need a purchaser, I will definitely do it for you!  

  3. # Blogger Domestic Bloggess

    Hey Heather, I literally live 5 minutes away from the IKEA here in Calgary and I would have no problem whatsoever mailing it to you. I can go pick it up whenever, just let me know if you'd still like me to!

    email: snickerschickletAThotmailDOTcom  

  4. # Anonymous Anonymous

    (Apr 27/07)
    My wife and I are going to Edmonton and Ikea on May 4th weekend. We wouldn't mind picking up your bed set for you. (just a little background, this is rebekah's cousin in Winnipeg). I'm going to try and contact her later this evening about this and then we could arrange something from Winnipeg to Rosenort. My email is agape.verdad "at" gmail.com if you'd like to get a hold of me sooner.  

  5. # Blogger Janelle

    hey heather - did someone pick this up for you already? e-mail me if they didn't!  

Post a Comment


Web This Blog


The WeatherPixie Website Counter
Free Site Counter XML

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates



© 2006 Action Packed Plett Life | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health