Action Packed Plett Life

Welcome to a day in the lives of our little Plett family...


I just want to post about how proud of my mom I am! She has recently put up some of her work on Art.com, and I really hope she sells well there. She is also gearing up for a couple of shows this fall, including Scattered Seeds and the annual Manitoba Art Expo.

She has also launched her new website, in addition to her blog.

Way to go mom! I hope you do well, and I am SO proud of you! I think she is on her way to a very successful year in art. Not only that, but in a few weeks she will be a first-time grandma! I can't wait until she pulls out all her art gear to teach her grandchildren.

2 Responses to “”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Make sure you say hello to your mom when you see her next. Would love to visit with your parents sometime. Haven't seen them ever since I got married. But haven't forgotten them. Nice to see what she is up to.  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Hey Heather - she's not only a great artist, but just an awesome human being! I'm a total Wendy fan - she rocks!  

Post a Comment


Web This Blog


The WeatherPixie Website Counter
Free Site Counter XML

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates



© 2006 Action Packed Plett Life | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health