Action Packed Plett Life

Welcome to a day in the lives of our little Plett family...


So I've been contemplating just shutting down Action Packed. I know, it's sort of sad - but really the traffic on this site has been kind of lame, and maybe I'm just getting bored. I also realize that once I'm not at work (and on high speed internet) all day, my posts here will probably really go down hill. So, I'm debating just turning my full attention to keep Motherhood Quest up and running, and letting this baby go. Action Packed just ain't getting that much action! Even typing this sort of depresses me, because I love posting pics here - but I don't know that anyone is really that interested anymore? Maybe we need to have a kid in order for the traffic to pick up here. Well, we're WORKING on it, okay?! Anyway, don't be surprised if the link to Action Packed goes down. I'll try to give you some notice though, and for now it's all just in contemplation mode - no serious chance of being offline just yet.

6 Responses to “”

  1. # Blogger Jeremy

    Depends on why you're doing it -- traffic probably isn't a very good measure of its value. Your reasons might be different, but I keep my personal blog going to keep distant friends and family posted on what's happening with us, and to have a personal historical record of our regular lives to look back on years from now. When doing the former feels like a pain, the latter reason keeps me going.

    But since you've got another blog going already, perhaps you can talk Plett into taking over this one. The world really does need to experience more of his pithy musings and wry commentary.  

  2. # Blogger Janelle

    Heather! you make it sound like we don't LOVE you! haha...i love ya, and i check this blog everyday...just sometimes, i don't have anything good to say to let you know i've been here. now every post you make, i'm going to comment, even if it doesn't make sense. that could be interesting - but YOU asked for it!!!  

  3. # Blogger Lindsay

    Boooo... If you didn't have this blog, I'd be forced to call you and actually have a conversation to find out what's going on in your world!!! :)

    I was considering killing mine too, then people told me that they visit all the time - they just don't leave comments. So, I happily continue my ramblings. Anything to keep the minions happy.

    L  

  4. # Blogger Unknown

    Heath,

    you don't love us. This is how we met. Doesn;t that mean anything to you? Are you gonna throw our memories away?

    `sniff`  

  5. # Blogger Ang

    Yeah, what jer said.

    (Please don't shut 'er down until you have kids and lose your identity apart from motherhood entirely!! Maybe it's already happening!)

    kidding of COURSE...(ish)  

  6. # Blogger Elizabeth

    THIS IS PURE CRAZY TALK. Hormones have gotten the best of you.

    ;)  

Post a Comment


Web This Blog


The WeatherPixie Website Counter
Free Site Counter XML

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates



© 2006 Action Packed Plett Life | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health