Action Packed Plett Life

Welcome to a day in the lives of our little Plett family...


To those interested,

As some of you may remember, I was put out by a strange virus back in Jan./Feb. called Parvovirus. Well, the symptoms of that virus eventually dissipated after 8 weeks, and we all thought I was in the clear. Unfortunately, those same symptoms came back again this spring, and although the pain is much less than my initial bout, it has been chronic up until the present. This has meant that I haven't been able to exercise much, which has really got me kind of ticked. So, back to the drawing board we went, and I've undergone a few more tests - this time testing for such things as Rheumatoid Athritis, Thrombosis, Gout, etc. The doc called me today and guess what!? I still have that pesky Parvovirus! In many ways, this is an answer to prayer. I'm also just glad to have an ANSWER! So, I just have to tough this one out. Parvovirus effects the immune system, so I have been dealing with odd colds and flus - even with our hot, humid weather. The fact that it is this virus explains all these funny illnesses I've been fighting. Anyway, just an interesting turn of events. The doc says that massage may help the pain - and I'm all over that!

2 Responses to “”

  1. # Blogger Jeremy

    Bummer that it's not leaving you alone. Glad to hear it's not something more serious, though. No fun...  

  2. # Blogger Unknown

    Heather,

    thanks for visiting my blog. Always good to read that people read my stuff secretly.

    Hey listen. I don;t know if you are interested or not but I will pray for your deliverance for that virus. If you'd like me too, I will (I will be even before you answer;-)). Are you Christian?

    Also, my pastor has a blog on blog spot as well. Drop her a line. She is very cool. http://sistawritings.blogspot.com/

    Write back  

Post a Comment


Web This Blog


The WeatherPixie Website Counter
Free Site Counter XML

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates



© 2006 Action Packed Plett Life | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health